Last Updated: September 8, 2012
Privacy is something we take very seriously at Pixel Stream. We do not, and have never, sold or disseminated (except in cases where required to by law by law enforcement agencies) the personal information of our customers to any parties outside of Pixel Stream Service. We use your information for the purposes of creating and maintaining individual accounts, contacting you in case of a problem with your account, sending personal information, for statistical purposes, to administer our systems, to conduct surveys, to administer drawings or contests, and to provide technical support.
Please note that the contact information that you provide to us is used to register your account provided by Pixel Stream.
The information we collect may be used in some cases to recommend products of interest directly to you, and announcements, newsletters and promotional material related to our Services or to offer you opportunities to participate in surveys, contests or sweepsteakes (any of these a “promotion”) via our Services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
* When you register for we ask for information such as your email, your iOS (“Device ID”) and IP address, if applicable.
* Pixel Stream uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
* When you launch any of our Pixel Stream Applications or register to join our Services via an iOS application created by a Third Party Publisher, we may collect your device type, the unique device ID issued by Apple for your iOS (“Device ID”) and IP address, if applicable. We may use the Device ID to make it possible to authenticate and understand use of our Services, or the third party services that an Pixel Stream User may choose to access through them. Related to this information collection, our Services may serve ads that contain links to other iOS applications connected to our Services, and your Device ID enables us to track any clicks you may choose to make. Our use of your Device ID does not enable us to identify you personally, and we do not store this information in connection with your Pixel Stream User account information.
* Some of our products may use 3rd party advertising services to serve advertisements to you. The 3rd party advertising services does not provide personally identifiable information about you to them. However they do collect information such as, but not limited to, browser identifiers, session information, the Hashed MAC Address of the device, gross location data (via IP), device type, carrier provider, IP addresses, carrier user ID as well as information about impressions and clicks. They may also run surveys, which allow you the option to anonymously report age range and gender.
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
* When you use our Services (e.g., when you visit our Sites or interact with one of our Pixel Stream Applications connected to our Sites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or service connected to the Internet (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s or mobile device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Sites, pages of our Sites that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Sites, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services for technical administration and tailoring our Services to our visitors’ needs.
Pixel Stream uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run.
* Within the Pixel Stream Services As a Pixel Stream User registered with full access to our Services (”Full Account”), you may create your own profile, connect with other users of the Services, send messages and transmit information through various channels. Please remember that any communications you have via the Services, depending on, for example, the functionality of the Pixel Stream Application or an iPhone OS application created by a Third Party Publisher connected to our Services, may reveal your screen name, and the content of your communications making this information publicly available to other Pixel Stream Users. Pixel Stream is not responsible for the activities of other Pixel Stream Users or other third parties with whom you choose to provide your Personal Information or otherwise.
Pixel Stream may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.